Direct Care Worker
Part-time and full-time direct care positions are currently available to persons with the following qualifications
- MORC-trained staff – Full-time positions, afternoons and midnights, alternating weekends. MORC-trained staff need to have completed all 8 units of the MORC training and be able to present the training transcript at the time of the interview.
- Part-time afternoon and weekend positions are available for persons experienced working with at risk adolescents as well as people with special needs ranging in age from young children to adults. The qualified staff will have either experience working with people with behaviors and or special needs, or be pursuing a college degree in any of the following fields: social work, special education, psychology, nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy or medicine.
See our job requirements page for more information. In addition, to qualify for a position for employment the applicant must:
- Be reliable, trustworthy and diligent in their documentation of the required paper work.
- Possess the habit of being on time and understanding that communication is one of the keys to a successful employment with our company.
- Have the required training and/or experience that relates to the specific position in question.
- Be highly motivated and able to closely follow the person-centered care plans and willing to work diligently to achieve measurable results with the person we provide services for.
Please download and complete the below PDF, and submit it in the box provided. All qualified candidates will hear back within a few business days of submitting a completed application.